- Cutting of metal profiles, rods, strips (up to 440 mm high) with band saws;
- Cutting of workpieces at an angle of 90 degrees or an angle of up to 60 degrees in both directions (according to the measurements provided);
- Gas cutting of metal sheets (from 6 mm to 80 mm thick);
- Guillotine cutting of metal sheets from 1 to 5 mm thick.
ROLLING OF SHEETS AND PROFILES
- Rolling of sheets, rolling/bending of profiles, pipes.
Rolling of corners and beams.
- We can offer edge processing service with modern machines, etc. services that enable the completion of all the products required by the customer as quickly and with high quality as possible.
Energy – Construction – Oil and gas production – and petrochemical products sectors.
Rolling of sheets from 1000mm to 4500mm wide. Thickness from 1mm to 100mm. Tubes from 21.3 nm. Also “3D” folding. Square profile pipes from 20 x 20 to 400 x 400, rectangular from 50 x 30 to 500 x 300.
Our sheet metal rolling services are audited by SCCS to ISO 9001:2015 and this gives customers confidence knowing that the utmost attention is paid to sheet rolling.
Black steel S275, 430B, P265GH, S355
Duplex and Super Duplex steels 2205, S31803
Materials with a high Chromium-Molybdenum content
Stainless steels 304L, 316L, 321
All materials are certified by quality certificates of metallurgical plants. At the customer’s request, we provide impact, deformation, aging, and thickness test certificates for processed steel sheets.
Full equivalent to En1090-1. Conformity assessment requirements for structural components conforming to performance class 4 (Exc4) for curved components. All induction products are CE marked for traceability.
All production is assessed by SCCS, which allows customers to be assured that all materials used in production are fit for purpose, have a traceable audit trail and that the manufactured product will fully meet its intended purpose.
The CE mark also ensures the competence, knowledge and skills of the production team, as well as the maintenance and calibration of the production equipment.
GALVANIZING OF METALS
- We use the hot-dip galvanizing technology of Lengsfeld GmbH to extend the durability of high-quality steel structures.
- The main reason why it is worth galvanizing products is the economic advantage. Compared to painting, the initial cost is higher, but considering that the painting needs to be renewed every so often, the total cost of painting will be higher than galvanizing. The 85 micron zinc layer loses its positive properties only after approximately 25 years.
DELIVERY OF METALS
- We supply metal products in both retail and wholesale batches from our warehouses, those of our partners or manufacturers.
- Warehouses and service centers are located both in Lithuania and in Eastern and Western Europe. In this way, we can ensure a competitive price, accurate production and delivery terms, good quality and stable supply.
- Delivery terms, delivery quality, speed are organized taking into account the needs and wishes of customers, customers, and these are maximum, as soon as possible, delivery terms.
- We work with transport – expedition professionals, companies that have been tested over a long period of time. These are companies that strive to make the consignee fully satisfied.